From appetizers to desserts, the festival is also a celebration of the culinary arts!
At the St. Johns River Festival of the Arts, the artistic process doesn’t just end with visual art demonstrations. As you feast your eyes on incredible art, don’t forget about your taste buds! The Culinary Arts Court will feature a host of delicious recipes for our festival guests. Treat yourself to a variety of handcrafted and fresh international dishes inspired by different cultures.
2021 Food Vendor Line Up
The St. Johns River Festival of the Arts offers a very limited number of booth spaces offered to selected businesses during the art festival weekend. This is a great opportunity for businesses who are NOT interested in our higher level sponsorship levels.
On-site business booths will receive:
- High exposure Saturday and Sunday in Central Florida’s premier art festival with over 125 fine artists and fine craftsmen
- Exposure to an anticipated attendance of more than 20,000 of moderate to higher income demographics
- Extensive festival marketing campaign including billboards, TV, radio and printed materials throughout Central Florida
- 10’x10’ booth space within the festival route
- High visibility
- Affordable – $850 for the weekend
- Easy load in and load out with set-up available on Friday with security
- Exclusive – Only a Limited number of business booths will be accepted
- Tent/table/chairs are available for rent if needed (they will be setup and taken down by festival staff)
- Booth location listed on festival program map
- Business must be licensed and provide a copy of their declaration of liability insurance naming the City of Sanford and the St. Johns River Festival of the Arts as additionally insured no less than 2 weeks prior to the festival
- Business are asked to give out their promotional items and/or provide a contest or game to secure their leads and contacts WITHIN THEIR BOOTH ONLY. No food items may be given out unless it is the product of their company and approved by the St. Johns River Festival of the Arts committee
- Selling of product at the festival is not allowed
- Businesses must provide and set up their own tent/table/chairs and provide an attractive booth and banner
- Tables must be covered with a table cloth to the ground
- Business representatives must be courteous and professional
- Early breakdown is not permitted – Festival hours are Sat., 10-6 and Sun., 10-5
- Any music or amplification must be approved prior by the St. Johns River Festival of the Arts committee