Presenting Sponsor $10,000
The Presenting Sponsor contribution is our most prestigious sponsorship level. As a major benefactor this level offers outstanding media recognition as well as being a cornerstone of the event. An art festival of this stature and size would be impossible without the support of a Presenting Sponsor. This donation embraces the mission of the art festival to enrich the quality of life in our community by cultivating an arts and cultural environment that focuses on education and the appreciation of the arts.
- Your company recognition on all media including TV & radio as Presenting Sponsor
- Your promotional booth located at premier location includes 10'x10' tent, two folding chairs and table cloth. Presenting Sponsor may hang a company banner on the booth (banner provided by sponsor), display and promote company products and/or services within the tent space. Note: no promotional product/service sales or food or beverage sales permitted
- 10% of your sponsorship will be designated funds to support The St Johns River Festival of the Arts “Art for Kids” scholarship program
- Your logo and link on the art festival website home page and website's public pages as the Presenting Sponsor
- Your logo on high visibility art festival banner located across First Street two weeks before the event and during the event acknowledging your Presenting Sponsor status
- Your logo on promotional posters, postcards and brochures distributed throughout Central Florida
- VIP status as Presenting Sponsor includes 10 guests on Saturday or Sunday at the VIP room
- Presenting Sponsor award ribbon presented to the artist of sponsor's choice
- Framed and signed festival poster
The art festival is a not-for-profit organization, designated by the IRS as a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization and is tax exempt in the state of Florida and is run entirely by volunteers. Donations to The St Johns River Festival of the Arts are considered charitable contributions and are tax deductible.