Arts Education Sponsor
The Arts Education Sponsor supports more than fifteen fine-arts/fine-crafts artist demonstration venues throughout the event, offering attendees the opportunity to see the artistic process come to life. Demonstration artists are a vital part of the mission of the festival to enrich the quality of life in our community by creating a cultural environment that allows the visitor an insider’s view of the creative process.
- Your name and logo on all fine arts/fine crafts demonstration sites
- Your logo on art festival banner located across First Street two weeks prior to the event, acknowledging your business as Arts Education Sponsor
- Your logo and link on art festival website-sponsor page
- Your logo on promotional posters, postcards and brochures distributed throughout Central Florida
- Your logo recognition on the festival map and program
- 10% of your sponsorship will be designated funds to support The St Johns River Festival of the Arts “Art for Kids” scholarship program
- VIP: includes 8 guests on Saturday or Sunday at our VIP room
- Framed and signed festival poster and souvenir festival cup
State of Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act registration # CH35963. The art festival is a not-for-profit organization, designated by the IRS as a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization and is tax exempt in the state of Florida and is run entirely by volunteers. Donations to The St Johns River Festival of the Arts are considered charitable contributions and are tax deductible.